Friday, November 6, 2009

Project 2


This took forever, or so it felt like. I liked drawing them. It was the cutting and pasting that took all the fun out of it. It's weird how it seemed like so much effort to get the designs to begin with. I had other designs that I like more than the emphasis one. And the the Movement one with the music staff didn't have the puddles at first. The puddles had to be painted on. I'm most proud of it. But it was also the one that gave the most trouble. I feel like I should give a name to the piano monster. He reappears a lot. He's close to me because he feels like a character out of "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends". In fact he does resemble a character named Cheese. The repetition design is the record alien. If you notice he's pretty high. I know guys who would love this design. Vinyl lovers who sit and smoke and play some crazy music. Good music, not that they needed to be high to make good music. After all that work, I have decided to make shirts from a lot of my designs. We'll see if they're really as popular as I hope. Student loans don't come cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment