Tuesday, February 15, 2011

TONIGHT!! Stefan Bucher Book Signing @ Skylight books



Tuesday 2/15 7-10pm, at Skylight Books in Silver Lake

What better way to distract yourself from your spiritual or actual Valentine's Day hangover than by helping me celebrate the launch of my new book "YOU DESERVE A MEDAL - Honors on the Path to True Love" at Skylight? Sip some wine, nibble on the finest cheeses, crackers, and cookies, meet some new people!


What's the book about? It's a collection of medals that recognize achievements in the fields of dating, relationships, and love. Heartbreak? Anxiety? Casual sex? It's all in there. Romance? Butterflies? Meeting the parents? Yes, indeed. 

This book is my way of processing the last ten years of looking for love, dating online, being on both sides of too many heartbreaks, and generally losing my mind in the process.

The writing? Funny (I hope). The illustrations? Sumptuous. The binding? Case. And hey: It's my first embossed cover! With a foil stamp, no less. (Look out, Robert Ludlum!)

If you've been to the launch parties for my first three books -- All Access, 100 Days of Monsters, and The Graphic Eye -- you know it'll be fun, and the company will be excellent! See you on the 15th!

No comments:

Post a Comment