Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It's Mo!



Hi guys, I'm Mo, and I'm a sophomore in the Annenberg school. I'm studying communication, an interdisciplinary major that allows me to look at international and intercultural relations, the media industry,  the arts industry, and storytelling. I have several passions, and if it wasn't for COMM, I'd be concocting a way to juggle about six different majors. My interest include books, writing, photography, high fashion and community service.

I also love art and culture, design and social justice, and am fueled by Christ and wanderlust. I'm overly-involved on campus, like most USC students, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm from Nigeria, but grew up in Atlanta, and I love my heritage!

My blog is called A Girl Like Mo, and it's a compilation of images and things that inspire me, provoke me, and drive me. You'll find several cityscapes and travel photos because I'm an unapologetic city girl who desires to travel the world and photograph it. Instances of public art because I love to see the arts used to serve the community, and many other objects of whimsy!

My design influences are mostly Pentagram, and other design blogs that I follow. Also, there are many pictures of windows because I'm very introspective and windows remind me of being able to si and wander or reflect.

Hope to get to know you!



No comments:

Post a Comment