Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Favorite Designer

If I were to say that I have a favorite designer, I would probably have to choose the ever famous and elusive graffiti artist Banksy. I think that what really draws me to his designs is the fact that no person has ever seen him in person, or even know when or how he performs his designs. His messages are all very intriguing and sometimes even darkly hilarious. I also chose Banksy because he is one of the first graffiti artists whom I have ever heard in my life. My friend introduced me to his works while I was first learning how to breakdance with him. My friend would go on saying how much of an influence Banksy is in his own graffiti works and say how big of a deal Banksy is in the graffiti subculture. Ever since then, I have been constantly looking up his works and getting inspired by his ideals and his designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment