Sunday, March 23, 2014

My Trip to the MOMA

Hello! Over president's weekend, I was stuck in the FREEZING cold in New York City. However, this gave me the incentive to do something productive and indoors--visiting the MOMA! Although I have been a handful of times, I always learn about new artists and find artists that I love and want to potentially follow or learn more about. One photographer's collection that caught my attention was Robert Frank's. According to the description next to his display, the photographs were "color instant prints (Polaroid) with hand-applied paint and collage." This display and mix of artistry really created dynamic and depth within each photograph. Some pictures had words, some didn't, but together created some a message. I would definitely check him out online or at another gallery/museum.


No comments:

Post a Comment