Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Creativity of Simon Doonan

Creativity of Simon Doonan

    I did not know about Simon Doonan and his career until I participated in this art talk. In addition, it was a first time that I was in art talk. So the art talk was unique itself to me. He was professional in fashion which I am not interested in, and he was not only creative designer but also speaker. I was impressed that he developed his style in window dress which only few designer did. He stated in art talk that there is no 'good taste' because it is subjective concept and always better idea with better reason. I did not think about this before but his saying was firmly logical. I was inspired and touched in the importance of establishment of one's style from his art talk. I think that is the most interested and inspired explanation about success of designer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment