Thursday, January 14, 2010

Three Points


Three Points:
1. The pupil of my left eye
2. The green dot on the white board of room 117 on 1/14/10
3. The tip of my tongue



The pupil of my left eye:
1. Wear white contacts so only my pupil shows.
2. Frame my eye with a mask.
3. Draw an arrow on my forehead pointing to my eye.
4. Hang my eyeball from the ceiling of my room.
5. Keep my right eye closed.
6. Hold a magnifying glass up to my eye so that only my pupil shows.
7. Point at my eye.
8. Shine a flashlight into my eye.
9. Tell people not to look at my left eye's pupil.
10. Put my eyeball on display in a clear cube.

The green dot on the white board of room 117 on 1/14/10
1. Put a sign next to it that says to look at it.
2. Make an announcement to look at the board.
3. Point at the board and say "What is that?"
4. Paint the dot with glow-in-the-dark paint and turn the lights off.
5. Take the whiteboard and hang it outside the entrance to Parkside A&H.
6. Draw a circle around the dot.
7. Cover the dot with a bright pink paper circle.
8. Write my first name using the dot for the "i."
9. Dance near the dot.
10. When I say polka you say...(I point to the dot.)

The tip of my tongue
1. Get my tongue pierced!
2. Stick my tongue out.
3. Get my tongue split in half.
4. Lick a frozen flagpole and have my tongue get stuck.
5. Paint the tip of my tongue with blue kool-aid powder.
6. Try to touch my nose with the tip of my tongue.
7. Listen to some KISS and get inspired...
8. Pretend to be a dog for a day.
9. Photoshop my tongue so that it has a face and then cut it out.
10. Eat something unbearably spicy and then run around with my mouth open trying to cool my tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment