Monday, March 22, 2010

Journal/Bookmaking


I really enjoyed this exercise when we learned to make books out of paper, cardboard, and glue. I regretted not bringing better quality paper so I could use it as a sketchbook or artbook, but I think I'll be using them as more of a write-in diary. These could also make as really nice gifts if you personalize them for friends. I think I actually like the journals without borders.

I really liked my yellow and blue interior the color contrast is amazing (although a Bruin color). There's also some silver within the bright blue color with quotes like "Creativity takes courage" and "Who ever said that pleasure wasn't functional?". And of course some pink (my favorite color).

I'm looking forward to making some more when I have more time and better quality paper =).

-Joyce Pak

No comments:

Post a Comment