Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hi I'm Jenny!


Hi everyone! My name is Jenny and I am a Public Relations major (double minor in business and communication design) from San Jose, California. Ever since I was young, I have had an appreciation for all things creative and aesthetically pleasing, whether it be flipping through the pages of countless fashion and lifestyle magazines, wandering down the halls of the many art museums my family has taken me to, helping to choreograph a routine for my old dance team, analyzing the witty writing of articles I have read, or bobbing my head to the genius beats of music producers. I took art classes up until I was in middle school, but unfortunately did not have much time for it when I started high school. However, I want to take design classes to expand my knowledge of art and design and to explore my creative potential. These days, I am especially interested in the art of fashion design, and here are some pictures from the journal I started to keep: 

a page from my journal!

 if anyone is good at drawing fashion figures let me know :)

- Jenny 

No comments:

Post a Comment