Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Favorite Design

This is not my favorite design per-say, but I definitely found it to be the most creative one.  This person really tested the boundaries given to us.  I think this may have been the only drawing that represented something beyond just abstract lines.  I love the delicacy and fluidity of the lines, as well as the way the face (in my opinion) fills the page.  The bunching of lines in certain places helps to bring direction to the piece.  There are also a wonderful mixture of wavy, straight, angled and scribbled lines, which brings a very interesting quality to the piece.  Beyond this, I love the simplicity of the drawing.  I find it to be extremely emotive and mysterious because it can be perceived in many ways.  Unlike some of the other designs, this one is extremely visually stimulating to me.  I find a new meaning each time I look at it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment