Saturday, January 17, 2015

Intro + Piece & Co. Trending

Hey Guys !

I'm Lindsay, I'm from Chicago. I'm majoring in Public Relations, and hoping for a minor in Communications Design. Last summer I was incredibly lucky to get the coolest internship with a startup company called Piece & Co. We partnered with fashion and retail brands in order to help artisans in developing countries find sustainable jobs. It was the best of both worlds: service and fashion/design. I had the opportunity to design mock-up and inspiration boards for companies ranging from Ralph Lauren to Alice + Olivia. Below are a couple different concept boards I created for Diane von Furstenberg Spring 2015 that promote the artisan fabrics at the bottom of each page. Check out http://www.pieceandco.com to see more about their amazing mission and impact. 






No comments:

Post a Comment