Tuesday, January 19, 2010

3 points

1.) Blue Knob on the ceiling of the class room
-Point at it
-Tell someone where it is
-Build a wood arrow that points at it
-Paint it a bright color
-Retrieve it and bring it to the person
-Hang a bright red string from it
-Draw it for someone
- Create neon sigh saying "point here"
-Take everything else out of the room
-Take someone and place them right under it and tell them to look up
2.)Tip of my nose
- Paint my nose red
- Peirce my nose
- Scratch my nose
- Point at my nose
- Tell someone that what they are looking for protrudes from my face
- Break my nose
- Put a big gold star on my nose
- Rub the tip of my nose on someone else
- Wiggle my nose
- Tell someone that i use this object to smell with
3.)Tip of my pen
- Write
- Paint it a bright color
-Misshape it on some way
- Point at it
-Build a sign that points at it
- Describe it to someone
-Tap it on the desk
- Take a picture of it
- Chew on it
- Just tell someone where the point is

No comments:

Post a Comment