Sunday, January 17, 2010

Identifying Three Points




1. A piece of gum on the bottom of my shoe
  • throw it at something
  • paint it
  • describe it
  • point with a stick
  • take a picture of it
  • scrape it off on a rock
  • lick it
  • re-enact stepping in gum
  • blow it up with some sort of explosive
  • draw a diagram of it

2. A booger inside my nose
  • pick it with my finger
  • blow nose
  • cut my nose off
  • sniff it out
  • shine a flashlight on it
  • sneeze
  • pick it with my tongue
  • use tweezers to get it out
  • take an x-ray of my nose
  • paint it with glow in the dark paint

3. A petal from a sunflower
  • pick it
  • point with my finger
  • circle it with a pen
  • color it with a marker
  • stare at it
  • set it on fire
  • step on it
  • punch it
  • look at it through a magnifying glass
  • point with my tongue

No comments:

Post a Comment