Sunday, October 7, 2012

Getty Center Visit

I went to the Getty Center with a friend yesterday. Took the Metro Bus all the way over there from SC, and it took 1.5 hours to get there, which is ridiculous, but it was worth it! I've never actually been to the Westwood/Beverly Hills/UCLA part of LA, and it's changed my perception of the city; the city is actually has nice places. Anyway, I was not allowed to take pictures of the paintings inside the museum, but I took some pictures of the scenery on the outside. I loved the 19th century European paintings though, especially the Impressionist ones.



I did not take many pictures, and my pictures obviously do not do the architecture's design any justice, which is why if you haven't been yet, you should go and see for yourself. It's completely free entry too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment