Friday, October 12, 2012

The Other Artists at USC

This isn't a blog about visual art, but we'll call this ear candy. I love hearing live music and love the experience of being around a musician while he/she is practicing or performing, it's like being let in on a secret to how they make magic happen. A few nights ago, I was completing my sketches behind Annenberg as a student practiced his guitar, and that alone inspired me. I've been checking out some of the students in the Thornton School here at USC, and I wanted to share with you guys the kind of talent that we are schoolmates with. Here's student Rozzi Crane with some other pop music majors including Aman Alem, lead singer of the band House Fire which my friends and I are crazy about. Enjoy! Rozzi Crane singing Doo Wop

No comments:

Post a Comment