Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Future of GIFS

Using lenticular printing, Gifpop! is bringing digital gifs into the physical world [see first picture below]. Awesome, and pretty simple concept. I see a lot of opportunities for design work using this.

The Gifpop team is also working with a couple of really cool gif artists, including Mr Div and Davidope (I attached some of their work below).

Designing Gifs are definitely something I'd like to get into... I just don't know where to start. Enjoy!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sha/gifpop-custom-gif-cards-for-everyone

a short note:  less than 24 hours to go on Gifpop. last chance to be a part of the initial run and get one of thesethanks for the backs so far

I’m working on a tshirt-design for Warp RecordsFor that I was browsing my old MR images (I’ve already made an animated version earlier). I thought if I would place the slices (frames) as a sequence in space it would give a semi-3d object. And it works!131130design_takes_timeglobulus

No comments:

Post a Comment