Thursday, December 11, 2014

Project #1: Line

Woot! This is my first class at Roski and completing my first project is a pretty memorable moment to me. I really liked this project because we were able to let our creativity flow with our own idea of a "line". I liked how we were given a certain timeframe to draw in each square and that we kept drawing one after another because I think that constant activity really allows us  to express our mind without the judgment and criticism people usually contemplate over when they stop/pause.
It's funny because this was actually drawn with my eyes closed. This sketch was made when someone else was directing me, and it turns out to be the one I gravitate towards most! I wish I could draw all of my art with my eyes closed.

I also came across an album artwork for a band called Alt-J and realized that it is strangely similar to my project!

No comments:

Post a Comment