Tuesday, January 18, 2011

hands on.


POINT #1: the mole on my right hand.
description:
-not centered
-darker than my skin
-in line with my index finger
-only mole on the back of my right hand
-stands out in the corner
-in the center of a triangle of veins
-not perfectly round
-never changes
-blurs at the edges
-placement makes my hand look like a square
display options:
-lighten my skin
-take a close up picture (zoom in on the mole itself)
-make it more defined (no blurred edges)
-make a cartoon drawing with contrasting colors
-enlarge a picture of my hand
-make it a map (veins are roads, and mole is destination)
-make it a landscape (my knuckles are mountains, mole is climber)
-delete any hair or wrinkle on my hand
-enlarge the mole on my hand
make it pop out/give it a shadow

POINT #2: push pin
description:
-only red push pin
-not in the corner of poster
-matches lettering on poster
-holding up two posters
-small
-stands out on black background
-lonely
-surrounded by contrasting colors
-gives off a glare
-directly above the "I" on the poster

POINT #3: the front camera on my iTouch
description:
-top center of my iTouch
-couple shades lighter than the rest of iTouch
-sitting on the table
-facing a diagonal (iTouch is slanted)
-smaller than menu button
-higher up than menu button
-focused because of three rings within the camera
-angled away from the center of the room
-small but important
-facing up

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment