Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My name is Trey and I am from the suburbs of Detroit, MI, born and raised.  I attended Cranbrook Kingswood which is a school in Bloomfield Hills, MI that has an elementary school, middle school, high school, and a graduate art school.  That being said, Cranbrook is an art focused place with brilliant architecture and its own art museum so I have been exposed to quite a bit of art and design and I enjoy it.  In high school, I took several fine art classes including drawing, painting, and metalsmithing design.  Metalsmithing quickly became a hobby and passion of mine, and throughout my time at school I created a vase, bookends, some jewelry, and a fireplace screen.  My love of art also stems from my life at home, as my parents are art fanatics, to the point where my middle name is actually Calder, after the great sculptor Alexander Calder.  Here at USC I am a Freshman pursuing a major in Business Administration and a minor in Communications Design.

Below are some of my pieces from metalsmithing and an ink pen drawing...



No comments:

Post a Comment