Monday, February 17, 2014

Hi guys!
I thought I would share a design I really love with everyone just for fun. A few years ago, I visited a friend of mine who had the most interesting stuffed animal sitting on her bed. I instantly fell in love with this stuffed rabbit with a mustache and had to get one for myself. After doing some research, I found out the little guy was called a "labbit" and was a creation of Kidrobot. Kidrobot produces what they call pop art and "designer" toys, most of which has kind of an adult or mature spin on it. Anyhow, after snagging up my first labbit, I later found out Kidrobot had created a mini one, and I had to have it. So my labbit on my bed was joined by one more little companion. A few months later they created a mega labbit (not kidding this thing is about 2 feet long and 1 foot high) and not your average stuffed animal. I had grown so in love with these guys and ended up with one more, basically having them take over all my space. I just thought I would share this with everyone, because I consider these guys art, and everyone who sees them can't get enough! So check out http://www.kidrobot.com and some of their awesome stuff! And here's a few picture of my labbits so you all can understand how fun they are!


No comments:

Post a Comment