Friday, December 6, 2013

Introduction--Winnie Quan

Hi y'all! I'm Winnie and I'm a sophomore majoring in art with an emphasis in design, and hopefully I'll be minoring in communication design too. I actually majored in architecture last year and dropped it on the first day of school this year, so it's been quite a ride. But I definitely believe that I made the right decision!
I've been associated with everything art for as long I remember. I took art classes since I was a small child up until the last year of high school, and I still am very close with my art instructors from the past. I enjoy painting and will actually be going landscape painting with my instructors this winter break so I'm super excited for that!
As for my future plans...I don't really have any. I know for sure that I want to continue on this design path since I love it so much, but I have nothing set in stone, so I'm just going with the flow right now! I am, however, so stoked to be part of the Roski family and to be pursuing what I love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment