Monday, December 2, 2013

"Come Together Right Now"

Working together is never easy--this project exemplified the roller coaster of collaboration.  In the end, it came together and I walked out of the room proud of the work I completed.  Our group decided to design our own beer label and in the process we each made our own bottle design.  My label and design was titled "Golden State of Mind" and it embodied my personal sentiments regarding urban culture.  Each member of my group made their own label, expressing their own message about urban culture and college life to make a complete collection of beer.  I believe my work showed how people strive to get what is new and "hip" whether or not that goal is realistic or worth while, that is for every individual to decide.  Overall, I believe that this was a great learning experience and I am happy that I was in the group I was in and had to overcome the bumps that I faced.  I would do this project again any day and I think this was the most beneficial and fun project of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment