Friday, September 4, 2009

OTHER ART AND DESIGN BLOGS


I follow quite a few art and design blogs, among others, and I thought I'd share a few with everyone.

ART/DESIGN:
NOTCOT
deezen
Design You Trust

we make money not art

Who Killed Bambi?





OTHERS:
Pink Tentacle- art, Japan, technology, simulacra
Tokyo Mango- pop culture, Japan, strange
The Awesomer- pop/geek culture
Boing Boing- "A directory of wonderful things"
petiteinvention- industrial design

Gawker Media Blogs:
Kotaku- video games
Gizmodo- technology
Gawker Artists- art
io9- science fiction

And if you're interested... my blogs!

Fantasy IRL
FUTURE-SPEAK
The Vulcan and the Unicorn

And there is an even longer list on my blogger profile of blogs I follow. The rest are mostly about space, technology, futurism, steampunk, cyberpunk, science and other geeky stuff, if you're at all interested.


-Sydney

3 comments:

  1. Ooo... I like Design Sponge. Very crafty. It makes me wants to redesign all of my clothes and then redecorate my room. Lol.

    ReplyDelete