Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Three Points | Ten Ways

Three Points:

1) The end (tip) of every objects from mathematically essential forms to the top of Everest.
2) A tiny drop of tomato soup on a t-shirt.
3) A snake’s eye – the pupil.


Ten How to Attract aka My Shirt Was So Bothered:

(A drop of on a t-shirt)


1) If I dropped a spot when I'm eating soup on my shirt, which has "nothing" on it.

2) If I dropped black-ink and so made a spot on my white shirt.

3) If I dropped white pesto cream sauce on my red shirt.

4) If I dropped a pen but I accidently drag it over and then left the pen for awhile, it would make a long line then a thicken point on the end, so it’s going to be obvious.

5) If I accidently dropped some red ink spot with an eyedropper, the spot will be humongous (which I hope such a thing wouldn’t be happened when I’m using it)

6) If I dropped a chemical material and it burnt my shirt a little so made a cute hole.

7) If I dropped multiple spots and on the end, I dropped very huge one again.

8) If I dropped a glue gun spot so it made texture on my shirt.

9) If I dropped whatever spot and my friend came to me and said, “oh look at this!” and he/she additionally draw an arrow on my shirt (I wouldn’t think that’s a friend…)

10) If I dropped fluorescent material and the room was turned to dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment