Thursday, December 10, 2009

OMG It Even Has a Watermark.




http://www.itevenhasawatermark.com/

"OMG it even has a watermark" is a website dedicated to displaying the most creative and interesting business cards. It displays a range of business cards, simple to interactive, made for people of all professions, not just designers. One interesting card is one for a yoga director. It displays all the needed information and is unique enough for people to remember. I think what makes it so interesting is definitely that you can put your fingers in to create legs for the woman, something that is unexpected and therefore, memorable. I also like how the back is so clean, which I think reflects yoga.
Another interesting card is one made for a culinary correspondent. It also has all the necessary information and has an extremely unique card that clearly reflects the person's area of business. This card was made of steel. I like how the person incorporated the utensils in his card. I think the placement of his name and website could be changed maybe so that it was all below the utensils but I think overall this is a very good card. I also think that the texture of the card was very clever as utensils are usually metal.
There are many more cards displayed on the website that would be great ideas for eye-catching and memorable business cards everyone in the future so check it out.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this concept of the yoga logo card. its very unique and it definitely grabbed my attention my first glance. Creative.

    ReplyDelete