Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Better Late Than Never

Hello Class, I realize that this post is coming a little bit last minute, but it is better late than never right? My name is Kasey Carpenter. I am a Junior Business Major and will be picking up a fine arts minor... hopefully in graphic design. To let you know a little bit about myself... I am from San Clemente CA. I have been here my whole life and still love this state. Like I said in class my hobbies entail anything with a board. Surfing, Skating, Snowboarding... and photography of the action sports industry is some of the most amazing art I can imagine because of the beauty and precision that is being captured in one shot. I find a lot of these photos all over the web but my best source is the Surfline Portfolio series. The link here is to one of my favorite of those by Jon Steele... ENJOI

No comments:

Post a Comment