Sunday, August 29, 2010

FA102POST1





Little People in the City by Slinkachu



Banksy/Banksy




Hey classmates/artists I'm a sophomore Critical Studies (film school) major and I hope to minor in Comm Design. I've taken a few art classes before but nothing too serious. I got interested in design/graphics last year when I had to make a portfolio for architecture. I really enjoyed designing different layouts and grids for each page.

I also really like the visual design of movies--I think it would be really cool to get into cinematography. The visual design of AI and Across the Universe are some of my favorites.

Lastly, I really like street art and small art movements. Banksy (or Bansky) is one of my favorite artists. There are some pics if you're not famaliar (but you probably are). The one of the maid has been my computer desktop for over a year now.


I recently found a book called Little People in the City. I think only pictures do it justice so I put a bunch up.

Making random street art is on my bucket list.

The End.

Peter Routzahn

No comments:

Post a Comment