Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Introducing Pierce Gard

Hi Class! My name is Pierce Gard. My hometown is Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. I'm a Junior here at USC majoring in Business Administration. I'm interested in minoring in Communication Design, so I'm starting with this course. I'm very interested in the Marketing and Advertising side of business and hope that Roski can bring out my creative side. I'd like to learn about digital media, both pictures and videos, but think all art forms are fascinating.
I spent my summer at home in Michigan interning for Detroit's ABC affiliated news station, WXYZ, Channel 7 "Action News". I also worked at the yoga-inspired clothing store, lululemon athletica.
My favorite TV shows are Modern Family and Glee! I love all kinds of music, but my most recent obsession is Lady Gaga. As I mentioned in class, I went to her concert on the 12th at Staples Center. I think her music is amazing, but her artistic talent extends far beyond that. She is such an impressive performer and I am dumbfounded by her theatricality. Here's the link to the Bad Romance music video ...if you haven't seen it yet, I strongly suggest you check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment