Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hello there!

Hello everyone! Had a little bit of technical difficulty getting on this blog, but I'm finally ON! (Cue applause and light cheering.) Anyways, a little about me:

Name: Melissa Leu
Major: Print Journalism, minoring in Communication Design
Graduating: May 2011
Interests: Learning to play guitar, John Mayer, How I Met Your Mother
Goals: First and foremost, I want to improve my technical abilities as an artist. Hopefully, this class will help me do that. Then another goal is to fit into my pants. Studying abroad can really fatten you up (at least if you're the kind of person that likes to gobble up everything on your plate like me).
Currently: I'm working at the Santa Monica Daily Press, Annenberg Center on Public Diplomacy, in the process of making a documentary, along with some other activities.

Yes, yes. As you've probably noticed, I'm a senior taking a fundamentals course. But hey, it's better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment