Tuesday, January 20, 2015


Hello all, my name is Hallie! I'm from Bethesda, MD. I am a freshman and I am Undeclared, but I hope to major in Narrative Studies and minor in Communication Design and Music Industry. I worked at the clothing store Anthropologie this summer, and fell in love with their beauty product displays. Here is a lotion from a cosmetic line that I really like called “Library of Flowers,” which they sell at Anthropologie. It smells amazing, and the design is very eye-catching. When you’re buying cosmetic items at the drugstore, you are rarely visually intrigued by products. Most toiletries are plainly designed—shades of white, black, and blue. However, Library of Flowers breaks that mold and includes bold graphics on its products. As someone interested in marketing and advertising, I really appreciate the attractive design of this product. The aesthetic of the product does the marketing for itself. Just as the design suggests, Library of Flowers is a bold, girly fragrance that will make you stand out.


No comments:

Post a Comment