Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Hey guys! My name is Bonita and I'm from Los Angeles. I am a first-year Business major hoping to minor in Communication Design, which seems perfect since I'm interested in a career in advertising and marketing. My hobbies include designing (graphically...?), photography (just like every 18 year-old girl these days), listening to music, discovering new places to eat, and trying out new recipes. I am currently a student worker/graphic designer at Annenberg and I like to sketch and paint in my free time. Last year, I did a series of photos for AP Studio Art with a concentration in "Demons" where each image revolved around a certain flaw: greed, alcoholism, vanity and so on.

My poor best friend who kindly let me paint him green for this shoot.

Fun fact: This tequila bottle is filled with dirty paint water.

The common theme here is that my pals often let me apply awful makeup on them for the sake of "art."


No comments:

Post a Comment