Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Intro to Design Fundamentals -- Hello fellow designers!


Hello, my name is Stella Cho!
I'm a senior fine arts major, whose emphasis is on intermedia.
I love video arts, films, reading classics, music, theatre, and mostly any form of arts!
Design I is a mandatory course to take, however, after attending the first week of class, I've grown very excited and thrilled by the class. I love how we discussed many things and was exposed to a wide variety of visual art. I believe the power of the visual art comes from cultural quality and components of it. I would love to learn and develop myself into an artist who can carry strong, deep cultural roots and characteristics uniquely my own.
I am posting few stills from my video art I produced last semester for FAIN 440.
Happy to meet you all!






No comments:

Post a Comment