Thursday, January 22, 2015

Paige's Post

Hi guys! My name is Paige Eller and I am a freshman currently with a major in art, and emphasis in Design. I was lucky enough to get the opportunity in high school to attend an art and technology based school that taught me how to use some Adobe programs. I have some background in Adobe photoshop, illustrator, inDesign, Aftereffects, flash, and even reason. Because of the opportunities I had in high school, I began looking at schools with art/design programs and that's sort of how I ended up at USC. I'm not exactly sure what I want to do when I graduate but I hope to be in a field that either is relative to advertisement or product marketing or product design. One of my favorite artists is Jen Stark. Her work has recently inspired me because I tend to make a lot of work in black and white and her vibrant, colorful work has changed my outlook. Her multimedia work includes wood and colored paper to create these intricate sculptures and designs. Here are just a few of some of her stunning works!





No comments:

Post a Comment