Tuesday, January 20, 2015

LG, Just Like Chicken Powder

Hi everyone! I'm Laura Gouillon (which is spelled like bouillon, aka chicken powder...), and I have a lot of different design interests. I'm a freshman majoring in Computer Engineering and Computer Science, and I'm very interested in potentially minoring in 3D Design. A few fun facts about me are that I am a French citizen (as well as an American citizen), my favorite color is orange, I am a trombone player in the USC Spirit of Troy Marching Band, and I am really fascinated by epistemology. If I were to start a company, I'd have to choose a name that doesn't exist yet, like my initials, LG, life's good...(the sarcasm is strong with this one). I love experimenting with photography, film/video-editing, abstract and geometric art, and product design.

Posing under a projection at the LA Art Show.
The pet rocks I decorate consist of most of my Facebook friends. 
Midnight photo adventures on campus - Side effects may include symmetry, high contrast, and insomnia.










This is an isometric rendering of a Porsche Boxster I 3-D modeled using Autodesk Inventor, in high school.






































































One of the still shots of a short film I made called "V for Voodoo"






















An example of the abstract pen and ink drawings I like to doodle.






























I use Adobe Premiere Pro to edit video, and my personal camera for photography and filming. I like to doodle lots of intricate maze-like drawings like this last photo, and am drawn to mechanical / industrial-seeming intricate art, especially pen and ink. 

Feel free to check out my Instagram (@guavachic), my YouTube channel, or my Vimeo channel to see more of my projects. 

Fight. On.

No comments:

Post a Comment