Saturday, August 28, 2010

1st Post :)

Hi guys! As a freshman hoping to get my BFA in Fine Arts, I'm super excited for all the art classes to come, as nerdy as that sounds but I'm sure you all understand. :) I can't wait to get into painting (especially oils) and ceramics later on in college. I'm attatching a photo of a mural that I worked on with 3 of my friends which is now up at our school. It was so fun spending days and days in a garage getting crazy and dancing while we painted away!
As for inspiration I fell in love with Carravaggio this year after one of my teachers showed us a film on his life; he was not only a great artist, but a revolutionary and led a rebellious life as well. If you haven't heard of him, definately look him up.
<-- This is my favorite painting of his.
Anyways that is alllll i have to say for now! See you in classs:)

1 comment: