Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Little Intro.


Hello everyone, my name is Huy most people calls me Huey now and it's starting to grow on me. I'm from the Bay Area (Sausalito) and originally from Vietnam so English was not my first language. I started liking art at a very young age mainly because art is really interesting and universal. It is easier for me to connect with people through the visual world. I rather interpret the stories visually than having it told or read. I took art classes all four years in high school and advanced into AP Studio Art during my junior and senior year. I was also a member of The National Arts Honor Society back in high school. I am majoring in Fine Arts, emphasizing in graphics design and editorial design. I want to work for a firm or a popular magazine company. My ultimate goal is to someday be a creative director. At the moment, I hope to learn as much as I can about adobe photoshop, illustrator, indesign, and more popular art programs that will benefit me later in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment