Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hipster Weddings

Oncewed.com is an awesome website! I randomly stumbled upon this site and I became obsessed! Personally, this site is appealing because it focuses on wedding design and photography. Even if you aren't interested in looking at wedding pictures or invitations, the style of design is unique, the weddings are trendy, and the type of photography is my favorite! It's actually really cool because there are numerous links to vendors that have put work on the website (which is primarily why I love it so much). Ahh and even while I was just looking at the vendor guide I came across this website! --> http://www.wscottchester.com/ I am pursuing a career in graphic design, and I would love to be able to do a website that looks like the page of the link I just included!

No comments:

Post a Comment