Monday, January 20, 2014

Hi!

Hi y'all!

My name is Lucy and I'm a sophomore, undecided in my major but hoping to transfer into Roski in the spring! I'm from Boulder Colorado (born and raised) but have since coming to school that I am much more California. I'm an absolute lover of interior design, and am hoping to eventually end up in some kind of interior decorating job. I have spent numerous summers interning at a design firm in San Francisco, and never tire of watching the transformation of a undecorated home, plane, or yacht turn into an actual work of art. I thought I'd share with you one of my favorite designers at the moment, Victoria Hagan. Her work is a mix of contemporary and classic and I love her simple, but still elegant taste. If you get a chance, look through her portfolio on her website (http://www.victoriahagan.com), her work is beautiful! Here are also a few pictures of some of the homes she's done give you a taste of her style.





No comments:

Post a Comment