Sunday, January 19, 2014

Hello, My Name is Tasia

Salutations fellow humans and designers!

My name is Anastasia Dedenbach, but that's a bit of a mouthful, so feel free to call me Tasia (say it like Tah-zee-yah) or Tas/Taz. I'm a second-year fine arts major, with an emphasis in design and intermedia. I also work as a graphic designer for USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism (you've probably seen my work on all of the boards) and I freelance here and there. You can check out some of the work I've done for that here. I grew up painting and drawing and have a huge passion for work done by hand. I really enjoy color theory and communicating depth without the use of black, and my favorite subject matter are friends and family. When I was 17, I had my own exhibition show at my high school, and you can see some examples of that here:




Now I like to use the computer more through digital photography or digitizing drawings. It usually looks something more like this:


I am really excited to get to know and design with all of you this semester!




1 comment:

  1. I love your designs for the flyers! I work with a club on campus that is always looking for new ways to design our flyers. I like the way you use a variety of bright colors and are able to include a lot of information without making the reader feel overwhelmed!

    ReplyDelete