Thursday, August 30, 2012

Brooks W.

Hey guys,


My name is Brooks, I am a freshman art major at Roski and plan to minor in film and the communication design program. My concentrations are photography and design, but I also love printmaking, styling, and sculpture. Some of my main interests aside from photography include hip-hop, fashion, and Japan. 



At the beginning of 2012 I launched my first clothing line called AFM. (Aiming For Millions) It is made up of high end streetwear with a prominent hip-hop vibe and has some other cool influences. A few of my favorite fashion designers are Nigo, Alexander Wang, Yohji Yamamoto, and Pierre Balmain. I am also a big fan of Raf Simmons and Givenchy's current creative director, Ricardo Tisci. I listen to a lot of hip-hop; Wiz, A$AP Rocky, Dom Kennedy, OFWGKTA, G.O.O.D. Music, and all of the other greats out there. I love people who express themselves creatively. Pharrell is my biggest inspiration. Can't wait to meet you all this year!




AFM: 

My Photography & Tumblr:











No comments:

Post a Comment