Thursday, August 30, 2012

Kymberly Lawyer


Hi my name is Kymberly Lawyer and I'm from Santa Barbara CA! I've been interested in art from when I was little but began getting serious about it during high school. I took mainly ceramics classes during high school, but I want to learn more about design at USC. 
One of the projects I did started when I was doing some community service for my school. I had the job of organizing tiles at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore, which sells used house supplies (like doors, ovens, and furniture). I began using the tiles to create serving trays and they eventually wanted me to sell them in the store. I've had to put a hold on the project since starting school, but hopefully I can get back to it over the summer! I found that I seem to have a very entrepreneurial mindset, so I think I should look into minoring in business as well. I'm really excited to take all of these amazing art classes at USC and be fully immersed in art in Los Angeles!
Here is the Link to my online portfolio:

No comments:

Post a Comment