Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hey there!

My name is Kristine Ortega and I'm from the suburbs of Chicago. I did a lot of photography in high school and I'm excited to pursue it. At the same time, I'm excited to immerse myself in new types of art--especially design. Outside of photography, I am passionate about learning different styles of dance and hope to be involved in dance groups here at USC.

This is a self portrait I did one week when my room was a mess. I thought it was a fun way to show my Saturday morning in one picture. I love it when my work is personal and simply describes who I am.

I did another project entitled "Body Abstractions," where I used different objects and color schemes to bring out the beautiful textures and forms of different parts of the body one usually doesn't notice.



The rest of this project and my work is on my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment