Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hey everyone,  I'm Matthew Torres. I'm excited to meet all the passionate, talented, artists that Roski has to offer, and I am always down to kick back on a couch to talk and doodle. I'm from the suburbs of Chicago but lived in the Bay Area for most of my life.

The bulk of my work was produced during my senior year in high school, and I'm still deciding what my favorite mediums are. I mostly draw from my head, and figure out what everything will look like as I'm going along.





These are two pieces I made in AP Studio Art. Although I despised the class in high school, it did force me to produce the majority of my portfolio. 

Along with art, I love hip hop dance, skateboarding, reading, and downloading new music. See you all in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment