Friday, August 31, 2012

It's Kate=)

Although I'm not that familiar with most of the famous artists, I do know one that I really like, Salvador Dali. When I first heard of him in Spanish class two or three years ago, I was astonished by the works he had. He is a Spanish surrealist of 1990s. Some people viewed his works as crazy and wild; to me, however, are innovative and different. His works, for most of the time, are not showing his skills of creating pieces, but strongly expressing the idea he found throughout life. When viewing his works, colors and skills are not the only things that impress people. There are something hidden behind his work, something that we could think of or might face in the future. 

 The work below is "Persistence de la memoire", one of his famous works. He is showing how time and space are actually existing without limits, which is totally true because time never stops. At the moment you are reading the article, that moment becomes the past. I think it is the reason that makes the world adorable and unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment