Friday, August 31, 2012

Hey its Sean

I'm Sean, and now that I have figured out the blog, I'm posting something! I am a freshman, majoring in fine art, probably with an emphasis in drawing or painting. I love illustration, animals, portraits, and concept art. I generally appreciate almost all art, especially pieces that inspire me or get my creativity flowing. I like to incorporate bright and vibrant colors in my work. And finally, I like high contrast in paintings or drawings, some of my favorite master artists are Caravaggio and Rembrandt.



 Rembrandt's "The anatomy lesson"
 Caravaggio's "Deposition"
 Two of my pieces I have done recently. I have a nerdy obsession with scratchboard and prismacolor/copic markers.

 Whimsical pieces with animals that I'm fond of.

No comments:

Post a Comment