Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hi!


Hello everyone!

My name is Ivan and I doodle. Random, odd, and cartoonish characters/creatures/monsters/whatever critters happens to pop out of my head and onto the paper are what I enjoy to draw. Some artists I get inspiration from range from the more popular Tim Burton to the less well-known local artists such as Andrew Bell, Chris Ryniak, David Lanham, Brandt Peters and Aaron Martin.

I’ve enjoyed art all my life, but I’ve only recently gained a more amplified interest in art particularly in drawing, graphic design, and digital media after going to Designer Con this year. My hope is to further advance this interest and curiosity in art and essentially turn my doodles into finished works.

Here are some artists and their works that inspire me: 
(Top left: Ryniak, top right: Bell, bottom left: Peters, bottom right: Martin
 





No comments:

Post a Comment