Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hello, I'm Kevin Kim, a freshman from Roski, and I'm just placing a link to my blog where I occasionally post my work.
http://theartjournal-ovek.blogspot.com

About Me: I started drawing when I was 15 just going on 16 and my only "significant"hobby back then was video games. I had to quit playing because it became an addiction so I focused more on academics, I'd occasionally get bored through out and drew since I always had paper and a pencil in hand. Not until the beginning of senior year, when I was captivated by entertainment design with several brilliant artists such as Kekai Kotaki and Daniel Dociu, was the moment I wanted to become a professional concept artist for the entertainment industry and decided to apply for at least some art schools and Roski's program stuck out compared to other competitors. I'm glad to say that I'm proud to be a part of this school and hope to learn and talk with other ambitious artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment