Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Collaboration Project: Hangover Elixir

For the last design project, we paired up with students in the upper level class to collaborate on something of our own creation. I have to say that this was my favorite assignment so far. It may have been stressful at times and we didn't always know what we were doing, but it was so much fun to work with my fellow students and I think we did an excellent job! It was a great experience and I feel I contributed a lot to the project.
I now present the result of several weeks' worth of sketches, brainstorming, reworking ideas, mock-ups, facebook messages, and more reworking: Hangover Elixir.
Our premise for the project was to find a niche in the juice market and create the packaging for such a product. The result is shown above. We envisioned a brand of pressed juice designed and engineered to reduce the effects of last night's party. There are four different labels - The Usual, The Physical, The False Dawn, and The Apocalypse - and each juice treats different hangover symptoms. We wanted a blend of older print and modern color and layout in our packaging that would blend with a simple glass bottle. Credit to myself, Connie, Brittany, and Karen. 
 We also hid a fun fact about hangovers under every cap and made a booklet containing information about the product and each of its designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment