Thursday, November 21, 2013

Collaboration Project

For the collaboration with the 402 class my group decided to create a book that had all of our past artwork in it. We created our pages separately and then met together to try and find a way to unify the layouts. The most challenging part of this project was finding a way to group our artwork together. I feel if we could have found one or two set layouts and used it for every artists work the book could have been more successful. I think we could have also tried different color schemes and titles and looked at them sided by side to see if there was a better option. Overall I am pretty satisfied with our groups results and think it went well for a first collaboration design project. Below are the pages I made:

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment