Monday, November 18, 2013

Reflections

What can I really say about this collaboration project? I guess for starters, I can say that I really enjoyed it. This collaboration was possibly one of the most rewarding experiences I have ever experienced at a university. I was able to meet some amazing people and I learned so much from being around people with experience in the design field. My group was amazing as well, I had so much fun working with Maureen and David that it was rather bittersweet that we had to part ways at the end. Being around these older students made me see how much more I had to learn not only in design, but in life as well. I saw the difference between those kids and kids like me, and, despite the fact that some of them seemed a bit childish, I could definitely see the differences in maturity between me and the 402 students. The critique was also a very rewarding experience, as I received a splash of what the real world is like. I realized that I need to push myself harder in order to really impress people I am showing my designs to in the future. I really hope I can do another collaboration project like this in the future, but hopefully I am able to mature more as a designer because I want to be the one who leads in the future.

My designs in the collaboration (even though I got torn apart in the critique):

No comments:

Post a Comment